Hello FPC-Pascal,

Can anybody help me understanding the variables which will be
different (in size) in 32 and 64 bits versions, and which ones are
"size fixed" across platform bits ?

So the question, something like a table:

                           32           64
 unsigned 16 bits          WORD?        WORD?
 signed 16 bits            X            X
 unsigned 32 bits          DWORD?       DWORD?
 signed 32 bits            Integer?     Integer?
 unsigned 64 bits          QWORD?       QWORD?
 signed 64 bits            Int64?       Int64?
 Native "integer"          X?           X?

Where LongInt fits ? Bits dependent or not ?

Maybe a table is available in the wiki, but I was unable to find it.

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun