Hello leledumbo,

l> Perhaps bugs in the optimizer, I usually get MUCH faster code with
l> optimization. Well... depending on the code. You can try examining the
l> assembler output (-a compiler switch, -alnrt for more informative output).

I had done it, but the assembler output does not help too much as the
.s files are 4 megabytes :) and the performance loose is somehow
distributed around all the code.

My last test is even worst, same settings except the heaptrace, better
performance with heaptrace activated :-? I think that I must check
that Lazarus is passing all parameters well to fpc...

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun