We have been using Mac OS X 10.5 XCode 311, Firebird 211 Classic 32 bit with FPC 224 (which contains the fix for the framework .dylib extension so that libfbclient.dylib can be located). This works with FPC, FlameRobin and RazorSQL. However, reading Firebird's recommendation that unless there is a good reason, SuperServer should be used we have attempted this conversion. Switching to SuperServer 32 bit, FlameRobin and RazorSQL continue to work - but FPC raises an exception. EInOutError : Can not load default Firebird clients ("libgds.dylib" or "libfbclient.dylib"). Check your installation. When the Framework is opened in the OS X library we confirm that libfbclient.dylib is no longer found (although the other 4 library files remain).

Questions
1) Can FPC work with Firebird SuperServer - if so, what configuration changes are required or does the FPC library required modification? 2) Is there other advice the forum can offer (eg. does Classic remain a reasonable choice, is SuperServer support planned, etc).

Thank you.
Regards,
Andrew Hall.