Hi,

I have been looking at the FPC documentation (August 2007) in pdf
format.  Wow, there is a lot - awesome work Michael!

I know we are supposed to save the environment and trees (I'm a big
fan of environmentally friendly procedures), but has anybody actually
had those books printed and bound? Considering the RTL docs I have,
it's just over 1500 pages in size. That would make one massive book,
so would probably have to be printed as two books (part 1 and part 2).

Anybody know of a printing company in South Africa that will be
willing to do a once off print?

Regards,
  - Graeme -