Could anyone share sample code for a unit?
Looking at the ref.pdf I don't really follow it.
The examples included are not meaningful to this pascal newbie. :-(

Alternative any unit package on the site that may be a good example would be just as great.

As I work on a small program I find parts of code which I would like to reuse and thought a unit may be a good way. Also in the future some of these functionality may be good enough to share with others so I figure it is a good time to learn how to make a unit.

Tried to look for the standard units to see if they could be an example, but only found the compiled versions. _______________________________________________