Zitat von Michael Van Canneyt <mich...@freepascal.org>:

>[...]
> > Hint: File "units/i386-darwin/allcodetoolunits.o" was already deleted
>
> It should maybe be reduced to a debug message, just to see what the
> clean command is actually trying to do.

I created a bug report.

> > > The unit source names were added from the Makefile.fpc (there is a
> > > conversion
> > > mode) but the rest was added manually.
> >
> > You call yourself a programmer? Shame on you. ;)
>
> Ah, but for the RTL, adding them manually was less job than
> writing a tool. Basically, I'm lazy :)

It's hard to believe that this was easier, but I try. :)

> > > I realize that for the LCL, this will be a rather largish job :-)
> >
> > I will rather write a tool than add them manually.
>
> I was hoping someone would volunteer :-)
>
> For the LCL, writing the tool is probably less work (given the codetools)
> than adding them manually, so basically, you're just lazy too. This way
> I don't need to feel too ashamed about myself :)

Before I can write such a tool I have to understand fpmake, its features, its
goals and its bugs.

The single parameter Options is a show stopper for the LCL, because I use often
flags like -gh plus a few -d flags for the experimental features.

>[...]
> > That's where I looked. Should I copy the SearchFile procedure?
>
> Can't you use it instead of copy it ?

It has no interface.

And btw, I don't understand why it uses:
    if FindFirst(SearchDir+'*',faAnyFile and faDirectory,Info)=0 then

faAnyFile and faDirectory = faDirectory.

This works under Unix, because FindFirst ignores the attribute. But I wonder,
why it works under windows.

Mattias