Not sure about this error, but make sure you are using the latest SVN source code for FPC because recently there were multiple bug fixes done in fcl-web

Giovanni Premuda wrote:
Joost van der Sluis wrote:
Op dinsdag 28-04-2009 om 02:58 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Giovanni
Premuda:
Is it possible to use fclweb without linking LResources and a lazarus resource file?

One way is without using modules, select 'File-New-Custom CGI Program'
from the lazarus-menu.
This seems to  produce a  simple CGI app, not an apache module.
Another way is using the 'normal' web-module, but remove it's
resource-file. So you have to create all components at run-time. To do
that you can simply remove the LResources from the uses-line, and remove
the {$I unit1.lrs} line
And this is the first thing I tried but the module fails miserably with error:

- *Failed to initialize component: No streaming method available

which makes me think the module is actually looking for a resource, especially as the module works when i include a stub webmodule resource.

*