On 06 May 2009, at 20:29, Lourival Mendes wrote:

  Dear all, I would like to write a program that must work in MS DOS
with an input from file and output to another file, also I would like
to compile the same program in linux with the same premises (input and
output to files).

There should be no problem with this.

 Another doubt, is it possible to use GSL or Newmat as a library in
FPC Lazarus to compile those programs?

I don't know if there are any existing header translations of these libraries to FPC/Delhi that you could use. If not, you or someone else will first have to make one before they can be used.

Jonas