En/na Micha Nelissen ha escrit:
Luca Olivetti wrote:
Seeing this thread, I used GetFPCHeapStatus and, effectively, CurrHeapSize is growing but CurrHeapUsed isn't, so apparently TJpegImage.LoadFromStream (that's what I'm using) causes heap fragmentation.

Can you reproduce this in a small test program? Perhaps there is a simple fix for TJpegImage's allocation pattern.

No, and I tried very hard (mainly to isolate the problem). It must be the interaction between everything that's causing the problem, not TJPegImage alone (though just removing the LoadFromStream made the memory usage stay constant). It also depends on the image (not all images caused the heap to grow).

Bye
--
Luca