Moin, Moin,

sounds interesting. Where do I get cwstring?

on this thread someone pointed out, that one needs it only on linux - do I need
it on darwin, too?
http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-devel/2007-November/012047.html

Why do I have to Encode and not to Decode UTF8 if the file is UTF8. This is my
mistake. It works now!
But I do not understand that. Can someone explain?

regards

Hinnack