I am not sure whether there exists a separate mailing list just for Lazarus so I am posting this here:

I have seen a small discussion on http://www.mail-archive.com/laza...@miraclec.com/msg20274.html about where Lazarus stores its configuration settings. I wanted to mention that I have a problem with this because on our machines at work we have a roaming profile which only saves parts of the user profile but not the "Local settings" branch (where Lazarus stores its settings). So after each reboot all settings are gone. Is there a way to configure Lazarus to use a different (non-user) path? I didn't find any option to do that.

Jürgen Hestermann.