In our previous episode, Hans-Peter Suter said:
> > In our previous episode, Hans-Peter Suter said:
> >> Is Emacs a good choice? Does it work well with FPC?
> >
> > Maybe, but what would you use as editor? :_)
>
> ;-)
>
> What do you (and/or the other FreePascal authors) use?

joe for small editing or textmode IDE for larger multiwindow edit work. I
typically don't compile with the textmode ide though, I do cmdline that in a
different window (but because I work on FPC, not on an FPC using app, I more
often build the whole thing to see if there are complation errors. Different
workflow)

When I use the said component also at work, I sometimes also use D2009.

I don't use Lazarus for FPC development. This is not a problem of Lazarus,
but more that I don't want to often rebuild lazarus when I'm working on FPC.