>>> So the question a 32 bits compressed LZMA can be decompressed with 32
>>> bits "decode", and the same stream decompressed with the 64 bits
>>> version ?
> MK> I'll try, but I think it won't work.
>
> I hope to have some spare time this afternoon to test it, as I also
> need LZMA decompress in 64 bit.
I checked it: Decompressing files on 64bit-machines which were compressed
on 32bit-linux does not work. Which means:
 32bit-compressed -> 32bit-decompression ==> Works!
 64bit-compressed -> 64bit-decompression ==> Does not work
 64bit-compressed -> 32bit-decompression ==> Works!
 32bit-compressed -> 64bit-decompression ==> Does not work.