To: "FPC-Pascal users discussions" <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] Cancelling Scientific notation

In our previous episode, James Gibbens said:
Good evening Frank,
Thank you very much for your answer. The Writeln(y:0:2); works beautifully. The backgroundcolor is solved as far as the text goes, but the rest is still
black. What is the whole area cover by the program, the "screen" called?
I still need to down load the help files - so if I am stupid, please say so.
I am a retired MAths teacher and I want to make programs so that the
learners(?) [earlier we called them pupils / students] can PRACTISE the
Maths.

clrscr;

cleans the screen with the currently set fore- and background colors.