Marco van de Voort wrote:
IMHO Prism is not even Delphi. Just recycling of the brand.

Laying cards on the proverbial table, I don't think it was ever intended to be Delphi. RemObjects developed the compiler completely outside of Delphi for a number of years before the technology was licensed to become Prism. Fact. IIRC, they billed "Chrome" (then Oxygen) as a Pascal-like syntax refined for the .Net framework. It was the Codegear/Embarcadero licensing that first created Delphi Prism.

The syntax that Prism uses is a lot cleaner in many respects - especially removing the "procedure"/"function" conundrum and using instead "method". However, in other ways it is horrible and so I can also see why it is not something worth discussing further.