In our previous episode, Michael Van Canneyt said:
> Well, It is the least work for them.
> Except that they'll have a HUGE amount of bugs to fix, if you look at the
> FreeCLX bugtracker on sourceforge :-)

FreeCLX was afaik based on K1, and K2..K3 followed, and maybe some post K3
development. I don't think FreeCLX is a good measure for the state of CLX.

> In each case, the decision for remote debugging is IMHO fatal.
> I would never want to work like that; it simply is not practical.

I don't think an all out approach (Kylix like) for multiple platforms etc
makes sense.

I think this approach suits the expected target crowd (Delphi users that
occasionally want to make a crossplatform binary) better.

People mostly debug the windows app, and only the crossplatform bits
remotely.r