At least a file identifier always means the same memory address (where
the record data is stored). If needed (for some special purpose) I *can*
typecast it because I know the address of the data (@myfile). But when
using the identifier of a dynamic array then this identifier does not
always mean the same address of the array but sometimes means the
pointer to it.
What nonsense is this? I fear you've simply no clue about the usage,
internals and purpose of dyn. arrays so I stop this discussion.

1.) Where are "the usage, internals and purpose of dyn. arrays" documented?

2.) It's easy to say "nonsense" without giving any reason. I would claim the
same to what you wrote.