If you post messages to a mailing list without mentioning that you are not
subscribed, it's normal that people only reply to the mailing list without
CC'ing you (because there is no way that they can know that you won't see their
answers to the mailing list). You can read the answers by browsing the mailing
list archive at http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/

Please subscribe to the mailing list at
http://lists.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal so that you will
receive future replies to your posts.