On 24 August 2010 18:29, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
>  (In ParseSource() call)
> How do I make FCL-PASSRC process the lib source code too?

It's not implemented yet - just like fcl-passrc can't parse Program
units either.  Based on what I found while looking what to implement
for Program unit parsing, it doesn't seem that difficult. Time
permitting, I'll try and implement both during the week.

If you or somebody else can do this sooner, please let me know, so we
don't duplicate efforts. My priority at this point is to get fpdoc
linking bugs fixed, before I move to the fcl-passrc.

  - Graeme -