Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, Adriaan van Os wrote:

I am looking for a way to obtain the class hierarchy of a program in MacPas mode (where there are no published properties). TObject has ClassParent, so a list of Class types would be sufficient, I think. I can't find however a routine in the RTL to obtain such a list.

There is no such routine in the RTL, to my knowledge.

Can I add it ? I guess a low-level pointer to a list of VMT's would be sufficient to implement it ? That is, for object definitions that do have virtual methods ...

Regards,

Adriaan van Os