Hi all,

Does anyone know if TBuFDataset.Locate honours the TLocateOptions parameter passed to it ?
It certainly doesn't *seem* to work.

I am actually using a TSQLQuery against an SQLite3 database, Laz 0.9.28.2, fpc 2.2.4, Win32.

I should say that I am probably well out of my depth looking at this stuff, but as far as I can see, TSQLQuery does not override locate, and looking at the code in TBufDataset I can't see anywhere that the options are passed to anything.

TDBCompareRec has a field for the options, but I can't see that it is set.  If they were set in that structure, DBCompareText seems to honour loCaseInsensitive, but takes no notice of loPartialKey.

cheers,
John Sunderland