On 08/12/2010 09:42, Darius Blaszyk wrote:

Couldn't find it there, although there are some examples with SDL and
OpenGL available with Jedi-SDL. So perhaps I don't need a specific
SDL_opengl header (I'm porting a C app).

Darius

Did you try here? http://www.freepascal-meets-sdl.net/
Or here? http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/content.php

Also, I used to work with a guy called Dominique Louis (he now owns Savage Software, who seem to still be around) and he was an extremely big Delphi/Pascal game development advocate. I believe he had a hand in the Jedi SDL conversion, at least for FreePascal. It might be worth trying to get in contact with him. He might even be on this list.