Op 2011-02-25 10:27, Ben het geskryf:

> I checked out the whole 'dev' tree sitting at revision r444.
> That code [Aservia] doesn't compile at all... I read the readme file and

OK, after looking at the FPC code to see how the old socket functions
map to the newer fp* functions I managed to fix and compile aservia
under FPC 2.4.3 Linux 64-bit.

Now how am I supposed to run it as a webserver? Simply running
'./aservia' outputs some HTML to the console and terminates the
application. Output shown below:

---------------------------------
[aservia]$ ./aservia -h

<pre>
Serving from seven to eleven every night,
It really makes life a drag, I don't think that's right.
I've really, really been the best of fools, I did what I could.
'Cause I love you, baby,
...snip...
Love,

 Aservia