On Tue, 1 Mar 2011, Jonas Maebe wrote:

To Rocco: the correct address to send messages for the list to is fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: ROCCO DALTO <roccoandr...@verizon.net>
Date: Tue 1 Mar 2011 01:13:08 GMT+01:00
To: fpc-pascal-boun...@lists.freepascal.org
Subject: Probem!

Thank You for responding.

Problem:Still Cannot Run Programs Compiled In Free Pascal At My Website.

I constructed math software in Turbo Pascal 7.0 and put some sample programs on my current website at http://www.mathtut.biz.
The programs run fine at my site.
I recently downloaded Free Pascal and modified some programs I constructed in Turbo Pascal 7.0. The problem is that the applications(complied in Free Pascal) run fine everywhere except at my website above(Using Host Monster).
The file cannot be found on the server when running from website.
Can you explain why?
Can you provide a solution?
Also,the programs loaded in the control panel(Host Monster) which where written in Turbo Pascal 7.0 are type "text/x-generic" and programs written in Free Pascal are type "application/x-msdownload".
Host Monster claimed the problem is with Free Pascal.

What exactly do they claim ?