On 09/03/2011 12:52, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
Hi, does anyone knows if there's a library/class/function to handle .m4a
(IPhone sound files)? also, if it allows conversion to other formats, such as
.wav?

m4a is basically aac, so I'd look down that route. However, m4a files can be protected by DRM, and those files will be much harder, maybe even impossible, to convert. Though, I believe the extension becomes m4p when protected, and also m4b when an audio book. The format is much richer than MP3 or WAV as it can contain meta data such as notes, images and chapter markers. You'll lose these when converting.