On 3/16/2011 8:45 AM, Marcos Douglas wrote:
On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Juha Manninen
<juha.mannine...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Marcos Douglas kirjoitti keskiviikko 16 maaliskuu 2011 13:18:41:
On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 12:56 AM, Robert Wolfe<wolfe.robwo...@gmail.com>
wrote:
   WriteLn ;
   {$IFDEF WIN32}
       WriteLn ('This is a 32-bit version of Windows.') ;
   {$ENDIF$}
   {$IFDEF WIN64}
       WriteLn ('This is a 64-bit version of Windows.') ;
   {$ENDIF}

End.

The value returned, however, depends on whether the 32-bit compiler of
the 64-bit cross-compiler was used.
Interesting. But I think not works on my case. The compiler is 32-bits
but Windows can vary.
I was also thinking to suggest the compile time IFDEFs.
If the application is compiled for 32-bits then it can behave like a 32-bit
application. No need to check anything at runtime.

For what do you need the run-time info?
The problem already been resolved (see the begin of this thread).
The program was compiled in 32-bits but I have to know what kind of OS
is running because my program needs to install somethings.

So you are writing your own application installer then?