2011/4/24 Sven Barth <pascaldra...@googlemail.com>:
> Hi!
>
> I did convert the V4L2 headers some time ago, but did not publish them yet.
> If you want to, I can send you the Pascal file. I tested it with a radio
> tuner, so it should work mostly.

This would surely be helpful. Please consider also releasing them with
an FPC compatible license, because while searching on google I have
seen quite a few discussions where users were desperately searching
for any way to access the v4l API but no existing and working solution
for FPC seems to exist at the moment and porting all these overly
convoluted and obfuscated kernel headers into something readable and
usable is really not a trivial task at all.

Bernd