SteveG:

> Anton - I have attached an extract from some work-
> ing code (hopefully I didnt remove anything neces-
> sary)
> It may help you move on a bit further

I turned your piece of code into a complete program,
but it didn't work either. In  fact,  there  is  not
much  difference  between  your  program  and  mine,
except that in generality.

But I am creating a process with redirected standard
handles (poUsePipes) and am sending a tiny five-byte
input to it, and expecitng a tiny output, so there's
no  need  in the loop and in the various checks that
your program has.

Also, your program does not call CloseInput(), which
makes  me  wonder  how  the  process  can  ever end,
because that way it is not going to  get  a  EOF  or
error 109  ("Pipe  has  been ended") on its standard
input.

What OS is the code you sent me working on?

Anton