michael.vancann...@wisa.be wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

Hi,

While I was trying out OpenSolaris and FPC, I did notice one small
issue. The FPC 2.4.4 release for Solaris is not available for download
from SourceForge, but it was from the freepascal.org domain.

Was this simply a minor oversight?

Probably, yes.

Someone in the core team with access to Sourceforge should probably upload
it.

Assuming that Graeme is referring to Intel-architecture Solaris here, is there anything I can usefully do to help make a 2.4.4 SPARC binary available?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk