Am 10.08.11 16:56, schrieb Max Vlasov:
Jonas, I see that you probably have your reasons not to use gdb inside the lazarus, but it was quite decent for me until this strange unavoidable moment :) It still is, hope I will find a work around

Max

Max,

This works (for me)

1) Add a file like :
/Users/helly/fos_buildsys/gdbinit

2) Content of file is:
handle SIGUSR1 pass noprint nostop

3) Add in Lazarus at

Debuger_Startup_Options :  --command /Users/helly/fos_buildsys/gdbinit

4) Depending on lazarus version -> Reset Debugger via Menu / or restart

---

I use this to ignore signals, and it works here. (afair under linux/freebsd the same way) I debug a multithreaded server hith kevent/kqueue waiting on the signals. (hup,kill,usr1,int) in a commandline daemon. I am on OSX Lion, fpc 2.5.1 trunk (2 weeks ago) lazarus trunk (2-3 weeks) ago.

helmut