On 15-8-2011 12:33, michael.vancann...@wisa.be wrote:
> I applied the patch, thank you very much for this work :-).
>
> But please:
> - Try to split patches in smaller chunks. It's better for bugfixing.
>   If you break something it's harder to track what caused the break with
>   these huge patches.
Ok - and I thought it would be less work for you guys to apply it if I
submitted one big one ;)

> - Please send diffs.
Ok.
> - Don't change casing of files in between patches.
>   (should be no problem if you send diffs, actually)
Mmm, tried to help there, by lowercasing everything...

Thanks a lot, my itch has been scratched for now - back to developing
the program that was actually meant to use this functionality.

Of course, bug reports/improvement suggestions still welcome; I'll try
and submit small patches for them ;)

Regards,
Reinier