De: "luciano de souza" <luchya...@gmail.com>
À: fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org
Envoyé: Lundi 7 Novembre 2011 14h37:46 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne /
Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: [fpc-pascal] The best approaching for templating

Hello listers,

I would like to create some templates. Suppose the following example:

<head>
<title>%s</title>
</head>
%s <p>
%s <p>
%s <p>

I can certainly use format to link %s to the respective variables.
However, if the number of %s is big, probabily, the reading would be
less clearer.

But, suppose I have $title in stead of %s and $p1 in stead of %s. In
Lua, I have a module called Cosmo taht perform it.

my question is: is there something similar in Pascal?

Luciano