On 2011-11-25 13:38, Ludo Brands wrote:
/usr/lib/fpc/2.4.4/units/arm-linux/rtl/dllprt0.o: In function
`_haltproc':
androidprt0.as:(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `_haltproc'
./libandroidprt0.so:androidprt0.as:(.text+0x0): first defined here
/usr/lib/fpc/2.4.4/units/arm-linux/rtl/dllprt0.o: In function
`_haltproc_eabi':
A long time ago, august ;) , libandroidprt0 was a replacement for linux arm
dllprt0.as that apparently was virtually empty. In the mean time dllprt0
contains all of libandroidprt0 + more. Hence the duplicate definitions. Just
remove the -k"-landroidprt0". You won't miss anything.

A lot has changed since august and I haven't followed the development
closely. I think you better refer to the work Felipe is doing on android.
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Android_Interface
Is it still a problem to use libraries under android? I believe I read somewhere that the env pointer is not set correctly.

-Torsten.