Hi,

I'm pretty out of the loop when it comes to embedded or small form
factor devices. There seems to be so many different embedded
processors and multiple versions of ARM etc - hence this message. I'm
very interested in the RaspberryPi project, and would like to build
some projects based on it. Does FPC support ARMv6 or later CPU's? A
quick search on the RaspberryPi website seems to suggest that to write
applications for it, you need ARMv6 or later support.

  http://www.raspberrypi.org/faqs

The exact processor on the RaspberryPi board will be a ARM11 700Mhz
CPU and the model I am looking at will have 256Mb RAM.

  - Graeme -