2012/2/24 Tomas Hajny :
> One concrete example - if you create a unit and store it in a file with a
> mixed case name, it will be found by the compiler in your case. If you
> share this source with someone else (also using Linux like you), it may
> not be found. This would be an equal problem if done by someone on
> Windows, but

As you mentioned, this is a problem with somebody using Windows &
Linux too. Luckily I'm quite accustomed to using lowercase unit names,
but mixed case names inside the 'unit xxx' line and uses clauses. So
this should pose a problem to me, thanks for mentioning it though.

> BTW, I've heard some time ago that Linux kernel contains some files
> differing only in letter case. If this is the case, you may not be able to

I have no idea if this is true or not. At the moment I am only
converting my /opt and /home partitions. These are the ones I modify
or create files in. The / partition is still case sensitive - so again
this shouldn't cause me troubles.

  - Graeme -