On Fri, 9 Mar 2012, michael.vancann...@wisa.be wrote:

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012, Sven Barth wrote:

I'm using the embedded webserver variant and the error only surfaced after I added a second module which let's me assume that the problem is the same as this: http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2011-June/063655.html

And what exactly is the problem ?

You can set the default module name in the TFPWebApplication. But in that case, the path is interpreted as the action to execute, so the
correct URL would be

http://localhost:4321/list

to have the module first requires an additional property and patch.
This is planned.

I implemented the 'PreferModuleName' property in TWebHandler and
TFPCustWebApplication in rev. 20495.

if set to True, then the URL

http://localhost:4321/treenode/

will select the 'treenode' module.

Default for the new property is currently 'False', which is backwards
compatible.