Reinier Olislagers  wrote / napĂ­sal(a):

Thinking about column names I would suggest, change it according to
SQL-Standard (information_schema views). To be fully compatible.
(because ATM we are not compatible with SQL-Standard NOR Delphi)
Advantage will be, that we will be able do for example 'select * from
INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES'
so if some DB provides also other columns (additional information on
tables, procedures, indexes, columns etc.) we will get it.
It will of course lead to breaking backward compatibility, but I think,
that there is very, very (if any) small amount of users, which use
setschemainfo+open to get metadata information.

L.
Agreed that renaming the stuff to ISO makes sense.... will however be a
bit more problematic with indexes, after my brief glance at the specs.

Yes, I would suggest for stIndexes:

TABLE_CATALOG, TABLE_SCHEMA, TABLE_NAME, index_name, CONSTRAINT_NAME, + optionaly: constraint_primary (boolean), constraint_unique (boolean), index_ascending (boolean), ...

L.