Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

[Nod], understood. Hit a slight snag here with trunk FPC + trunk Lazarus:

Target OS: Solaris for SPARC
Compiling sqldblaz.pas
Compiling registersqldb.pas
registersqldb.pas(58,3) Fatal: Can't find unit ibconnection used by registersqldb
Fatal: Compilation aborted
make[2]: *** [sqldblaz.ppu] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/export/home/local-share/lazarus-trunk/components/sqldb'
make[1]: *** [bigide] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/home/local-share/lazarus-trunk/components'
make: *** [bigidecomponents] Error 2
-bash-3.00$ svn up
At revision 37922.

Anybody got any quick suggestions? "all" builds OK but I presume I need "bigide" because I've used the TQuery etc. on the form.

Still getting this at FPC 21919 and Laz 37954: can anybody recommend a quick hack as a workaround, or do I Mantis it?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk