On Wed, 22 Aug 2012, Martin wrote:

Hi,

for those that do unit testing, I committed a small tool "pas2ut" which
analyses a unit, and creates a unit with a number of (empty) test cases. Obviously, the unit should be compileable (well, at least it must be
parseable).

I just updated from SVN (after make clean), using fpc 2.6.0 (only ppc, no full install, I admit it could be may fault, I still dare to ask for help)

My mistake. I forgot to add a dependency.

So, number 2 on the to-do list for pas2fpm: Add tracking of package
dependencies :)