On 2012-09-24 14:39, Christo wrote:
I'm interested in testing your wrapper.  Unfortunately I cannot clone
the git link above, I get an error (fatal:
https://github.com/hansiglaser/pas-libusb/tree/libusb-1.0/info/refs not

That was a web link, not the git url. If you followed that link with your web browser, you would have seen at the top a ZIP button which you can use to download the latest code of that branch in a zip archive. There are also two git clone URL's. One uses the HTTP protocol, and the other uses the faster GIT protocol.

  git clone https://github.com/hansiglaser/pas-libusb.git

or

  git clone git://github.com/hansiglaser/pas-libusb.git

then do...

   cd pas-libusb
   git checkout libusb-1.0

Unfortunately the master branch appears to be 2 months old.

You simply forgot to switch to the 'libusb-1.0' branch.

Regards,
  - Graeme -