On 24-10-2012 11:01, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2012-10-19 15:52, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Jenkins
>
> I've only heard about Jenkins since your recent post. I only read the
> overview on the wiki, but will investigate this further.
>
> I thought I would also mention something we use in our company.
>
> We use Git repositories, and have custom git hook scripts to create
> release builds for our software.
More related to my initial post: what do you do with test results (e.g.
tiopf tests, your own software tests)?
Do you store them in a database?

Would the schema in
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/testdbwriter/src
testdbwriter_firebird.sql
or
testdbwriter_postgresql.sql
fit?

The 2 schemas are basically the same, though I'm developing regression
and statistics views in the Firebird version before porting them to
PostgreSQL.

Any recommendations?

Being able to store fpcunit, dunit, dunit2, even junit and other test
results in that db may be a handy thing...

Thanks,
Reinier