On 1-11-2012 16:11, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 01 Nov 2012, at 16:04, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>
>> I wonder if the problems below are caused by wrong make files or
>> problems in fpcup:
>> (fpc trunk, Windows; fpcup compiles fpc x86+Lazarus fine, then tries an
>> x64 cross compile followed by an LCL cross compile):
>
> It's probably the same problem you had last time: the fact that "make
> distclean" does not work properly. In the mean time, it has been partially
> fixed in that running "make distclean" twice right after each other does
> clean everything. Try that and building then.

Thanks Jonas - meanwhile I did implement a radical distclean alternative.
You're right, I should really check again with a clean slate (i.e. clean
svn checkout).

Anyway, great news about the double distclean fixing things, I can
fairly easily use that in fpcup as a workaround rather than trying to
duplicate things!

Thanks,
Reinier