On Fri, January 25, 2013 14:33, Gerhard Scholz wrote:
> Sorry, I forgot how to file a bug report. Either somebody explains me,
> please, or uses this information:
>
> I created a smaller test program which produces the same error.
>
> The test files can be found here:
> http://mewal.com/test.zip (161 kB) or
> http://mewal.com/test.7z (21 kB)
>
> If someone wants to have it, of course I can also mail the files.

Please, use our bug tracker at http://bugs.freepascal.org for filing it
there. The link to the bug tracker is also available from our homepage
(either search for "bug tracker" on http://www.freepascal.org, or just
have a look to the end of section General in the navigation panel at the
left side). You'll have to register in the bug tracker first ('Signup for
a new account') if you haven't done so previously, or log in with your
existing username and password.

Hope this helps

Tomas