On Sat, 26 Jan 2013, Michalis Kamburelis wrote:

Hi,

I would like to announce a release of Castle Game Engine 4.0.0, an open-source cross-platform 3D game engine for Object Pascal (only FPC/Lazarus):

 http://castle-engine.sourceforge.net/news.php?id=release-4.0.0

I'm letting myself post an announcement to lazarus and fpc-pascal mailing lists, as this engine release is really directed at ObjectPascal developers: we finally have a nice high-level game engine API, it's possible to make a 3D game really trivially easy, and everything is also very flexible. We also have a lot of new engine documentation (tutorial, classes overview etc.) and useful examples.

Pretty impressive. Keep up the good work !!