Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
On Wed, 15 May 2013, Marcos Douglas wrote:

Hi,

I want to execute a batch file on Windows (FPC 2.6.2 and Laz trunk)
using TProcess class.
It ONLY works if I use the [poWaitOnExit] and DO NOT USE [poNoConsole] options.

I do not want to see the console so, I need to use [poNoConsole]
option. Is this a bug?

As far as I know, batch files need CMD and that needs a console ?

For completeness: I've certainly got a Delphi program that can "shell out" to cmd in its main window, but it was non-trivial to code.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk