You sir,

Are a good man.

Thx for the link.

Watch out when the Intel mobile processors come along, I doubt they will be ARM 7 compatible.
But they may be x86!

md

On 5/22/2013 7:29 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM, m...@rpzdesign.com <m...@rpzdesign.com> wrote:
Are you saying that you are writing JNI routines in Pascal for android?
Yes. And luckly it works in all devices =) I was a bit scared that I
might hit a wierd problem here involving code generation or whatever,
but ... just a normal typo in my program.

If so, can you post some of the things like the pascal header files you use
to allow for the creation of the .so files
so that Java can call into pascal across the JNI interface.
See here:

http://sourceforge.net/p/lazarus-ccr/svn/HEAD/tree/bindings/android-ndk/

The file jni.pas is what you are looking for. The rest are Android NDK
headers. I think that it should work for any Java platform.

In the folder "examples" there, there is a full Android JNI example.

In lazarus/lcl/interfaces/customdrawn/* there is also a lot of JNI
code for Android which can be utilized as examples to learn how to use
JNI.