Dennis wrote:
I wrote a free pascal program in ubuntu Linux and wanted to deploy it to run in a netgear router through open router firmware OpenWrt. To test it, I copied the program into a OpenWrt virtualbox virtual machine but when I ran it, it said: [ 1891.890545] MyprogramName[1573] general protection ip:bf8e3f86 sp:bf8e2cd4 error:0 Segmentation fault

I suspect it's because my compile target is wrong but I thought OpenWrt is already based on linux. Please, in the CPU family, I cannot find the one used by Netgear router which is Atheros AR7161

Just to keep things going since I'm in no way an expert: Google suggests that's MIPS24k, what's the output from cat /proc/cpuinfo on that box? What does the file command have to say about your binary? What version of FPC are you using?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk