Dennis Poon wrote:
Michael,

I just typed "ld -v" and it replied:
GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.22

I do agree they look different. I supposed they should look like "mipsel-linux-ld" but I only followed the wiki.freepascal.org/MIPS_port doc step 1 which stated http://www.emdebian.org/debian/pool/main/b/binutils/ and on that page, the only package looke correct is: "binutils-mips-linux-gnu_2.22-8_i386.deb" and "binutils-mipsel-linux-gnu_2.22-8_i386.deb"

After installing those, I got those as and ld files inside their respective bin folder.

Can anyone provide me with links of PROVED binutils for MIPS linux?

I've already given you a link, on our wiki, describing how to build them from scratch on a Debian system.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk