I thank you for the tip. That's true I haven't tested it up to now.
The Windows was damaged by 194 infections. this large amount of virus has blocked the browsers and, as a result, the web development was suspensed for some time. It's really confortable to know Linux is safier.
the important is that explanations were very clear and useful.
Thank you!

Em 20-07-2013 14:49, Graeme Geldenhuys escreveu:
On 2013-07-20 12:28, Noah Silva wrote:
remember one book recommending the following way to sort a list of strings:
1. Create an invisible list box on the window
:-)  I'm still required to maintain a VB6 program that is full of such
sh*t. Hidden controls all over the place. :-/  That definitely was the
way VB developers coded though.

Regards,
   Graeme