On 08/28/2013 10:07 PM, Osvaldo Filho wrote:
Is there any example to access information on web site that requires authentication with login and password in form using http from a Lazarus application?

I used Synapse to access the web site of an embedded controller.

Using FireFox with a "developer" plugin, I analyzed the data exchange between browser and server. (In fact here a cookie was involved, supposedly to allow the server to do an automatic log out after some idle time.)

After that I recreated the dialog in pascal code with Synapse HTTP functions.

I suppose the details of the necessary actions to a successful login might very between different sites.

-Michael